Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Last Observation [November 20th]

I had to make my last observation by appointment because I had missed a previous lab viewing. I was glad that Dr. McFarland aloud me to come in, but sadly enough, I forgot to write down the names of each organism that I ran across. So this entry will be limited in content due to that. I do recall the water in my micro aquarium being low, and I don't know why. Thy Cyclops that I had to chase down the last week were no longer there, but that didn't mean I didn't have to chase down a few of the organisms that I came across. Several of the organisms that I viewed had to be viewed under a lower magnification due to their speedy movements. It was pretty neat to make these observations over the past few weeks. I will definitely look at a body of water differently now. Makes you reconsider drinking out of just any body of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment